The work of the Seniors’ Health & Wellness Institute would not be possible without the support of our volunteer facilitators and the many institutions that gather seniors to host our workshops.
The Seniors’ Health and Wellness Institute acknowledges that we are fortunate to be able to gather, share and learn on the traditional lands and unceded territories of First Nations peoples across British Columbia.
Financial support and help in kind has been provided by:
- BC Retired Teachers Association
- Centre for Hip Health and Mobility
- Community Office of MLA Michael Lee for providing Chinese translations for many of our workshop handouts.
- COSCO BC – Council of Senior Citizens Organizations of BC
- New Horizons for Seniors Program
- Vancouver Retired Teachers Association
- Vancouver Coastal Health
- United Way
- and supporters like you.
Thank You !