The work of the Seniors’ Health & Wellness Institute would not be possible without the support of our volunteer facilitators and the work of many public and private organizations and groups that gather seniors to host workshops.
We are fortunate to be able to gather, share and learn on the traditional lands and unceded territories of First Nations peoples across British Columbia.
Financial support and help in kind has been provided by:
- BCGEU ( BC General Employees’ Union )
- Centre for Hip Health and Mobility
- Community Office of MLA Michael Lee for providing Chinese translations for many of our workshop handouts.
- COSCO BC – Council of Senior Citizens Organizations of BC
- New Horizons for Seniors Program
- Vancouver Retired Teachers Association
- Vancouver Coastal Health
- United Way
- and supporters like you.
Thank You !